October 19, 2021
Symptoms of gray nails (early stage)
1. distal end sub nail type gray nail: the early symptoms of this type of gray nail are irregular small patches of white plaque disease on the distal (side edge) nail plate surface, which then becomes a dull, gray spot and slowly turns yellowish brown until grayish black.ç°ç”²å’Œçš®è†šç–£ Soon the nail plate becomes moldy, and the nail cuticle is deposited with debris. The nail thickens. Eventually the nail plate becomes indurated and occasionally bleeds. This type often consists of bright red. This type is often caused by a bright red. cooked plaster-like or flocculent epithelial ringworm.
2. Subproximal nail type gray nail: Rarely, most of the early symptoms of gray nail secondary to nail infections in the fingers. The nail plate is initially white near the nail fissure (i.e., the proximal end of the nail plate), and then gradually expands into a spot, and finally part of the nail plate is missing, expanding to the whole nail. This type is caused only by Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton rosea.
3. Full nail dystrophy type of gray nail: This is not common and often results in the final development of various types above. The early symptoms of this type of gray nail are mainly lusterless nail. Mildew. Thickening or breaking. The nail may appear abnormally thick after falling off.
The above is a detailed description of the common early symptoms of grey nails, which is expected to be of some assistance to you. The actual fact is that you will be able to get a lot more than just a few of the most popular and popular items.
The actual day-to-day medical care of grey nails is important.
The actual fact is that you will be able to get a lot more than just a few of the most popular and popular items. The actual fact is that you will be able to get a lot more than just a couple of days to get a lot more than just a couple of days. If you soak your hands in too much soap, it is likely to cause your nails to loosen up. The water makes the nails rise, and when the nails are dried and dry, they are casually gathered, causing them to loosen and break easily.
2. Do not use partial alkaline lotion: hand sanitizing or brush dishes. When washing clothes, it is best not to use partial alkaline detergent, it will produce damage to your skin. Do not forget to apply moisturizer when washing hands or objects.
3. Do not cut the callus skin: Do not cut the callus skin on both sides of the nail, which can easily cause inflammation. If you have diabetes, if you find inflammation on both sides of the nail, you should go to the hospital, because this sense of seven is likely to spread to other places.
4. rub protective film: before rubbing nail polish to get a protective film to prevent nails from turning yellow.
5. prevent germ infection: if the nails are discolored, there is a high probability of germs or germ infection, which will loosen the nails, then you need to fill the acidophilus, sour milk is a very good choice.
Avoid: towel. Footbath . Cool slippers, prevent touching with the patient, once infected should be treated as soon as possible. In addition, you also need to actively strengthen exercise to enhance the body's immune system to resist the disease.
Secret recipe: vinegar 1 pound boiled to 500 grams, add peeled big San a, two days after the vinegar dipped hands twice a day, once 10 minutes, dip and then wash with cold water, 7 days on.
Important matters: before each rubbing medicine must be soaked with boiling water to dip the disease nail, so that the medicine effect straight through the disease, in order to speed up the medicine power. During the healing period, do not wash the acne affected with cool water to maintain the socks dry and clean.
I. The treatment of gray nails.
If you have a small total area of nail sensation, you can use the external application of silver nail green plant essence water medicine rubbing treatment for about 2 months; if there are several nails or large-scale nail sensation, it is best not to apply internal anti aflatoxin medicine, because the medicine on the human internal organs cause greater adverse reactions so need to track liver function. At least surgical treatment for nail extraction is not advisable and has long been out of the game.
II. The medical care of gray nails: 1.
1. Patience and perseverance are necessary to treat the nail for 6 months to a year.
2. Take blood tests and follow up on your health status to prevent adverse reactions to medication.
3. Avoid entering and leaving public places with cold and wet wooden floors, such as swimming pools. To prevent the spread of the disease to others.
4. After the treatment of gray nails is completed, it is still important to maintain the drying and living habits of your arms and legs to prevent the infection from reoccurring after the healing process. The actual fact is that you will be able to find out about the early symptoms of grey nails, and it is not difficult to treat this kind of disease early on. The actual fact is that you can find a lot of people who have been in the business for a long time. The actual fact is that you can find a lot of people who are not able to get a good deal on a lot of things.
Related article reading:
35 queries taking 0.0306 seconds, 45 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.